Woffice 2.8.0 has been released on December the 21st of 2018. Please read carefully the instructions to do the update if you've an older version.
The changes are detailed here: https://hub.woffice.io/woffice/changelog
- We updated ALL BuddyPress templates
- We updated the CSS framework and Icon pack so the overall design changed
- We added support for PHP 7.2 and WordPress 5.0
- Use the Unyson Backup extension (or any similar plugin) and create a "Full Backup".
How to update:
If you've any issue:
- Make sure to update the Theme Settings by clicking "Save", that'll empty the cache.
- Make sure that the Template pack set in the Settings > BuddyPress > Options tab is set to Nouveau:
- Make sure to Empty your browser cache or test in an Incognito window.
- If all of the above points fail, please open a new ticket here: https://woffice.io/support/
You can roll back any update at any time simply by replacing the wp-content/themes/woffice file with any version. You can also find all Woffice updates here: https://hub.woffice.io/woffice/updater